Friday 15 May 2009

I should coco. So should you. Kellogg's Coco Pops

Advantages: Chocolatey goodness.

Disadvantages: None apart from the normal eat in moderation thing

I know I have had these, but I can't remember when. I do know it was a long time ago, and I remembered enjoying them. 

So whilst out shopping the other day, I decided to have a change from the usual boring weetabix. These were crying out to me in their lovely yellow packaging. The fact that I also had a craving for chocolate, just pushed me over the edge. 

I don't mind saying, the price of breakfast cereal is quite ridiculous. That is often why I go for boring stuff, and often supermarket own brand, but heck - I wanted a treat. 

Now the beauty of cereal is that it is welcome at any time of the day. I found myself getting stuck into these at about 10 in the evening after I got home. Three bowls in fact! What's wrong with that? 

Right if you are familiar with rice crispies, you will be familiar with these. They are just the same except these taste chocolatey and so does the milk after a few seconds - in fact they are nothing like rice crispies, except that they make a bit of a snap a crackle and a pop. 

I can't say these are superior to rice crispies - just different. 

They definitely make a nice change from supermarket brand weetabix though. 

As for the price! Get the big box. The small box is about £2.80. The bigger one is just over £3, with about a third more than the small one.

Summary: You will like these if you have sweet tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment