Friday 15 May 2009

See you. See me. Seabrook. Yum! - Seabrook Crinkle Cut Crisps

Advantages: A huge range of flavours.

Disadvantages: Not widely available

The shop across the road from where I used to work sold these - these were the only crisps they sold. No Golden Wonder, no Walkers, no Smiths (remember them)? Seabrook only. 

And so it came to pass that if I wanted a crisp or two with my lunch it would have to be a seabrook. 

These crisps are ridged, but they are nothing like McCoys for example. they are much lighter and thinner and as a result feel crisper in the mouth. 

That in my opinion makes them perfect for having with a sandwich or with a salad. They come in a huge range of flavours, about 22 I think including their hot and spicy range. so as wll as the usual flavours, expect stuff like: 

Bacon & Brown sauce 
Canadian Ham 
Chicken & Stuffing 
Roasted Garlic 

and from the Hot and spicy range 

Oriental 
Mustard 
2 Chilli 
Wasabi 

This range of flavours make them ideal for matching up to whatever sandwich you are making. 

I particularly like the Cream Cheese and Chive flavour with some crusty bread filled with finely chopped onion, green pepper and cottage cheese. 

Delicious

Summary: Plenty of flavours to choose and put in a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment