Thursday 14 May 2009

Britain's Best Biscuit - Tunnock's Caramel Wafer

Advantages: Delicious

Disadvantages: None

Where the Tunnocks Teacake is an irrestible little dome of creamy and chocolatey loveliness, this, the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer is a proper teatime snack. 

It is proper chewy and could be described a chocolate covered wafer biscuit, with caramel. 

Now I need to clear something up first off - I don't think this is a dunker. You need to enjoy this with your cup of tea or coffee, not in your tea or coffee. 

There is also the debate as to whether you keep this one in the fridge or not - I generally hate getting melted chocolate on my fingers, so I tend to keep choc products in the fridge, however chocolate does taste better when it hasn't been cooled. 

Fortunately with these, you can do the wrapper thing to protect your fingers from the melting choc, so keep them out the fridge, and let them melt in your mouth. 

I suppose I better say something about their deliciousness. Well basically they are delicious, chocolatey, caramelly and waferey.

Summary: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment