Thursday 14 May 2009

Nurofen plus

Advantages: Quick acting

Disadvantages: All medicines may have side effects

I really do have to thank the person behind the chemist's counter for recommending these. I had broken a tooth, and it being a bank holiday weekend, there was no way I was going to get to see a dentist. Fortunately though there was a chemist open, and a good job too as, I would have just gone to the local newsagents and got a packet of aspirin. a good job because these are only available from behind the counter at a pharmacist. As I handed my packet of aspirin to the chemist for purchase, I explained predicament and the pain this broken tooth was giving me. He said "You don't want plain old aspirin for that. try these." And turned the wall behind him and got this silver and red pack. "These will have you back to normal." Anyway, one cup of tea and two nurofen plus and within 40 minutes all the pain had gone.

Summary: Quick acting painkiller that works

No comments:

Post a Comment